Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Fun

Today's was Josi's birthday party, 4 years old now. I know everyone says this but it seems like only yesterday she was a baby. She cracks me up and I'm constantly amazed at how smart she is at her age.

She was a little unhappy with me, I was trying to take her picture while she telling everyone it was time to take pictures. I kept snapping away until she reached for the lens to cover it with her hand...a la paparazzi move. "Come on" I begged, her honest 4 year old little response was..."I wasn't ready, I was trying to tell you something." She got me I don't always listen to her.

My mom, the sewing maven made their pink dresses with orange crowns. So cute and stylish.

Jaida is already been introduced to crafts she looks at me and tells me "I sew."

No comments: